The S&CBC is proud to announce our most prestigious and anticipated event of the year - the Society Clay Day at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School! Join us on 14th July 2018.
Last year's Society Clay Day was incredible. A jam-packed day at one of the most prestigious shooting grounds in the Country. This event will be a 5* day and includes full hospitality, excellent shooting, a top class lunch + prizes!
Established over two decades ago, this beautiful Shooting School is recognised as the finest facility of its kind, with one of the most expansive shooting grounds in the country.
In true S&CBC style, the atmosphere for the day will be friendly and relaxed. We welcome both beginners and more experienced shots. It will be a chance make new shooting friends, catch up with old ones and enjoy a sport we all love in fabulous surroundings!
Here's what's included:
- A delicious breakfast in the RBSS gallery, where you'll meet you fellow Guns.
- Beginner shots (for those that have never shot before or shot a couple of times): There'll be a small competition course under the instruction of one of the Royal Berkshire’s instructors (maximum 5 to a group)
- Intermediate/ Experienced shots: Will shoot a 50 bird competition, followed by a fast and furious team flush!
- Both shooting options include clays, gun hire and safety equipment, if required. Cartridges are included for beginners
- All experiences will convene for a 5* elevenses break in the RB valley
- Once the shooting is over, guests are invited to enjoy a drinks reception and two course sit down lunch in the lodge courtesy of The Wild Fork, owned by celeb TV chef Mike Robinson
- This excellent day finishes with a prize giving and special rosettes awarded to the top shots in each category
Please note that cartridges are not included with the intermediate/experienced shooting option, but can be purchased at the ground on the day.
The event costs £150 for members and £160 for non-members. The day is inclusive of coaching, clays, gun hire (if required) and all food and drink.