We're so proud to share our National Ladies' Shooting Day 2018 Prize Pile with you! These amazing prizes are up for grabs courtesy of these very generous companies!
- WON BY ELIZABETH DITCHFIELD -
Win a Browning Liberty Light shotgun!
All Ladies Shooting Club members who are attending an #NLSD2018 event will be entered into a draw to win one of these amazing new guns! This special draw is only open to members, so if you're not a member and would like a chance to win this amazing prize (plus access to our online training, awesome community and more)
Click Here to Join>>
Thank you so much to everyone who joined us for #NLSD2018 - here are the lucky winners!
- Dubarry Jamacia Deck Shoes, brand new for S/S18
TINA KONGSGAARD, HONESBERIE
- Alan Paine Combrook Coat, Perfect for Town & Country
GABS WHORWOOD. LING SHOOTING GROUND
- A shoot day photography package from award winning photographer Sarah Farnsworth + digital files of the photographs!
KIM MCGEE, PARK LODGE SHOOTING SCHOOL
- A 2 hour shooting lesson with Commonwealth Gold Medalist Anita North at Nuthampstead Shooting Ground!
SAMANTHA MEAD, PIRBRIGHT
- A 4 colour set of Evolution Shooting glasses from Sunglasses for Sport
LUCY HEYWORTH, WESTDOWN FARM
- A pair of brand new Musto Skinny breaks from our friends at Sporting Kit (available from 1st Sept)
ANNIE BLAIR, BRAIDWOOD
- 2 x Gold Package entries to The Game Fair at Ragley Hall
KAREN BARLOW, CONISTON SHOOTING GROUND
- A pair revolutionary pair of BRAND NEW to market Alpina heated boots (available from 1st September)
TORI SHORT, CHALK FARM
- A set of Charles Sainsbury-Plaice placements and coasters, from the incredible countryside giftware and greeting card company
SARA SCOTT, HOWNHALL
- A bespoke luxury tweed cape in a choice of colours and linings from The Little Tweed Co.
HELEN WILLIAMS, WEST MIDS SHOOTING GROUND
- A gorgeous S&CBC luxury leather hip flask and sterling silver necklace, from us!
HOLLY BANKS, COCKETT FARM
- A luxury ladies shooting hamper, filled with goodies from the wonderful House of Cheviot
ANASTASIA OH, EJ CHURCHILL
- His and Her's Schoffel Lyndon Gilets, courtesy of Schoffel Country
LISA CAPPS, GRIMSTHORPE SHOOTING GROUND
- Peachy Belt in either black or brown along with a Pheasant Buckle. Visit Peachy Belts at the Game Fair
CLAIRE GRIFFITHS, BARBURY SHOOTING SCHOOL
- A best selling, iconic 'Patriot Gilet' from our pals at Maude & Fox
SOPHIA BURKE, ATKIN GRANT & LANG
- An innovative, handmade, fatigue reducing LightGun Holster from Wardfield Sporting Goods
NIAMH CASHELL, COURTLOUGH
- A beautiful deluxe wax / tweed/ suede coat from our friends at Welligogs!
WENDY WATSON, SPORTING TARGETS
- A stunning 'Sasha' outdoor Parka gilet from brand new luxury company from Patricia K Pritchard!
ANNA PAVARD, DOVERIDGE CLAY SPORTS
- A canvas cartridge bag + a £25 voucher from Sportarm
HANNAH WRIGHT, CLOUDSIDE SHOOTING GROUND
- A £100 voucher from Game Birds Clothing to spend on their gorgeous range!
SUZANNE HILL, OXFORDSHIRE SHOOTING SCHOOL
- A voucher from Gun Goddess.com to spend on their shooting jewellery
AMANDA LOHN, ERISWELL LODGE
- A beautiful herringbone baseball cap and black Merino wool UK knit beanie with fur pom from Fox & Cable
TERRI-ANN BETHELL, HEREFORD & WORCESTER
We couldn't have bought you this exceptional list of prizes without the generosity of the prize givers! We'd like to say a HUGE and heartfelt thank you to the following companies for their generosity;
We'd like to say the most almighty thank you to our incredible sponsors. They really are the best in the field and we're so grateful to them for their amazing support. Each of our five sponsors are so passionate about women's shooting and support us so much.